Thursday, December 5, 2013

Look of the Day: "Naked" Brigitte Bardot

I wanted to try out some of the new E.L.F. cosmetics I bought during their 50% off Cyber Monday sale. I did an everyday neutral look, topped off with a wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs, the Farrah Summer Edition in color Femme Fatale. Here is the finished look: 



These are the brushes and makeup I used:


E.L.F. Studio brushes & Essential brushes, Real Techniques Pointed foundation brush, some pink eyeshadow brushes I got on Amazon (LOVE these for the price I paid!) Yes I used so many different things today but I was dying to try this new stuff out.

Just beware, this is mostly ELF makeup. My new obsession.


  • E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation for combo/oily skin, applied with Real Techniques pointed foundation brush.
  • Make Up Forever HD Powder to set makeup, lightly applied and pressed in with ELF Studio powder brush.
  • E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer, primer only.
  • Wet n Wild Idol Eyes creme stick in Pixie, applied as eyeshadow base
  • Jordana 7" eyeliner pencil in white, highlighting brow bone and inner corners of eyes.
  • E.L.F. Studio Prism eyeshadow in Naked, highlighting inner corners, as a base (on top of WnW Pixie since that was too creamy for me and most likely would have creased.) And in the crease.
  • Revlon Colorstay creme gel eyeliner in black, applied with a flat eyeliner brush and winged out, Lightly smoked into bottom lashes.
  • False lashes from Amazon, they come from Taiwan but I have no idea what company makes these. They are about $3 for 10 pairs, and I adhere them with Darkness eyelash adhesive in clear. I use that strange metal tool to place them and clamp them onto my lashes right against my lash line. It works so well.
  • Urban Decay Skyscraper multi-benefit mascara, applied to blend my lashes into falsies and on the bottom lashes. I forgot to put it in the lineup, sorry.
  • E.L.F. Studio Maximun Coverage Concealer - Oil Free in Porcelain, applied to blemishes only.
  • E.L.F. Studio HD Lifting Concealer in Brightening, applied underneath eyes.
  • E.L.F. Studio Creme Blush in Flirt applied with a stipple brush, which I forgot to put in the lineup.
  • E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Turks & Caicos, used for contouring & sculpting. 
  • E.L.F. Studio Shimmer Palette, applied lightest color to top of cheekbones as a highlight.
  • E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara, used to tame eyebrows and set the color.
  • E.L.F. Studio Lip Definer and Shaper, used to line lips and highlight cupid's bow.
  • E.L.F. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Nice & Natural applied to lips, bottom lip highlighted with Romantic Rouge in the center. It gives your nude lips a more alive look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment