Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Look of the Day: Doe Eyes

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do today, a good friend is coming to town so I didn't want to paint my face too crazy, I just went with a natural look.


I did some major experimenting and building of thee eyebrows. I think it turned out alright. I drew them in with a Jordana eyebrow pencil in Medium and swooshed E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Dark to build the look of extra hair. I am liking the big full eyebrow look right now.

I used Lancome 'Aquatique' Waterproof EyeColour Base and an E.L.F. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing and covered it with E.L.F. Studio Prism Eyeshadow in Sunset. I highlighted the inner corners of my eyes in Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Milk. I lined them with Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black.

Apply some long, luxurious lashes like Ardell Whispies. :)

I did all the rest as I usually did, coconut oil as a base, Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige, E.L.F. Studio HD Powder, E.L.F. Studio Cream Blush in Flirt, E.L.F. Studio Contouring and Blush in Turks & Caicos (just the contouring color.) Under my eyes I concealed with E.L.F. Essential cover stick in Apricot Beige. I concealed blemishes with Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Light Medium (I think..)

Lips were lightly glossed with E.L.F. Essential Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit.




Still rocking Nine Inch Nails Hesitation Marks, it seems to perfectly sum up what I'm going through in my relationship right now. Excuse my sadness. I will come back around soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment