Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Halloween makeup: Fallen Angel

You are going to need some accessories for this one.



(I apologize for not really having any good pictures of my makeup, I didn't plan on doing this post until later.)

To do the makeup I went with a light foundation, LancĂ´me Color Ideal, and set with MakeUp Forever HD Powder. I lightly contoured underneath my cheekbones with Lorac Baked Matte Satin eyeshadow in Social.

To do the eyes apply black creme eyeliner all over your eyelids and wing the outer edges heavily. Smudge it out with Lorac black matte eyeshadow. Paint some black makeup-smudged tears and set all the black eye color with MUFE HD Powder. Take a clear glitter eyeliner, preferably in aurora borealis hues, and paint over some of the smudged tears. Paint up near your eyes, this is to look as if you are crying angelis  glitter tears.

Highlight the inner corners of your eyes with NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (or any white eyeliner.) apply more glitter here if you'd like.

Get some massive false lashes and paint the tips blood red with acrylic paint (this is optional.) Let it dry completely. Glue on.

I did my brows with a Jordana eyebrow pencil in medium.

Use some pretty innocent pink lipstick, like Revlon Lip butter in Cupcake or Strawberry Shortcake.

Put on your wings, white dress, black fishnet stockings & black OTK motorcycle boots. Wear black Victorian jewelry. Carry as many firearms as possible. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment